Friday, April 8, 2011

Academic Expectations

Academic Expectations:

Post at least twice a week to the class blog. Care about the quality as well as quantity of your creative work, help and collaborate with others in the class, communicate openly with me…. Do your best. Your portfolio posted toFotothing will be the tangible evidence of your progress in the medium but your overall contributions will play a role in determining your grade as well. Don't wait until near the end, then try to get your work done in a rush... that's like skipping class all semester. A minimum of 50 projects posted to your fotothing account is suggested. You may keep working on earlier assignments until the end. You may replace earlier work with newer work you like better. Your final grade is based on "The Big Picture", that is, how well you have tried to understand the assignment and worked to create pieces reflecting the spirit of the task at hand, your progress in the medium, your contributions through posting comments on other's work on the class blog as well as on fotothing. Effort counts! Qualtity as well as quantity count!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post Professor. I felt like I was missing something this class and I wasn't sure the exact expectations. I will start posting twice and more in depth... I will also post a link to my fotothing since I cannot upload any of my work on here so students can click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stuck on project two your using photoshop CS3 and I'm using elements 9 I keep getting stuck at a certain point in the project after how can I contact you besides on the blog

    ReplyDelete